– Normal: Revolution occurs in the selected direction, until the stop-switch will be pressed.
– +NG Stop: Revolution occurs in one direction, until the adjusted value is reached.
– Endurance Test: Repeats the operation in two directions (open – close), within the adjusted limits (MTS series). The number of repeats are shown in the display. The opening and closing angle, as well as the number of repeats can be adjusted with torque stand MTS-RA series.
– Rotational speed e. g. 51.5 °/sec
– Status of the instrument
– Operation mode
– Counter for endurance test
– upper clamping chuck Ø 20 – 90 mm or Ø 7 – 50 mm
– lower clamping table Ø 20 – 160 mm or Ø 7 – 50 mm
– Max. available sample height 140, 240 mm or 340 mm