Information about Force Gauges, Test Stands and Attachments to measure compression, tension (push and pull) and peeling forces
About Force Gauges
- Pull-off force values of electrical leads, crimped terminals, connectors etc.
- Switch, keyboard contact pressure
- Test Wire-Wrap on clip connection
- Test of strength of various circuit components as transistors etc.
- Testing shear load of components mounted on circuits
- Compression and tensile strength testing of springs, plastic, foils and films
- Glas, ceramic, pills crush strength
- Brake, clutch pedal operating pressure
- Adhesive bond of glues, stickers etc.
- Needle penetration force
- Plastic, cardboard box breaking strength
- Paste materials, fruit firmness
- Measures torque of srews, torque-wrenches etc.
- Measures torque of bottles cap
- Plastics & Chemicals
- Machinery & Manufacturing
- Business equipment
- Medical and Health
- Sport goods