Shore Durometer HPSA-R-M
Durometer with curved working face for accurate measuring
- The spring loaded outer ring assures a constant measuring pressure and eliminates false readings due to difference between operators
- Working face slightly curved to fit on rollers
- For diameters > 110 mm the standard model HPSA can be used
- Adjustable min./max. indicator marks to highlight working range of the hardness tester
- Optionally available: Calibration certificate with calibration report
- Easy to use
- High repeatability
- Application range 10 - 90 Shore A units
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
The principle used to measure shore hardness is based on measuring the resistance force of the penetration of a pin into the test material under a known spring load. The amount of penetration is converted to hardness reading on a scale with 100 shore units.
As the depth of indentation is max. 2.5 mm the test material has to have a minimum thickness of 6 mm. If thickness is less stack some samples til you reach the required thickness.
Important for Spinning-Cots
The correct Shore hardness of rubber rolls, special cots, is a critical factor to get the desired yarn structure and quality. As cots have abrasion or rubber is aging, the shore hardness should be checked from time to time.
|HPSA-20R-M||rubber coated rollers and rollers||< 40 mm||20 mm|
|HPSA-35R-M||rubber coated rollers and rollers||40 - 70 mm||35 mm|
|HPSA-55R-M||rubber coated rollers and rollers||70 - 110 mm||55 mm|
|HPSA-M||rubber coated rollers and rollers||> 110 mm||18 mm Ø||more|
Attachments and Accessories
|Test Stand |
Model PSHP for series measurements
Click picture for more information
|Test Block |
For Hardness tester with curved working face
Click picture for more Information
|Calibration Certificate |
Calibration certificate with calibration report is optional available.
|Hardness tester with memory pointer and carrying case, Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 free of charge, operating instructions in english or german as requested|
|Indentor:||Cone 35°, 1.25 mm Ø|
|Depth of indentation:||0 - 2.5 mm|
|Applications range:||10 - 90 Shore A units|
|Measuring spring force:||0.55 - 8.065 N|
|Test pressure*:||Approx. 12.5 N|
|Display range:||0 - 100 Shore A units|
|Scale diameter:||54 mm|
|Working face radius:||20, 35 or 55 mm|
|Base plate:||44.5 mm Ø|
|Weight, net (gross):||Approx. 300 g (500 g)|
|Dimensions:||50 x 58 x 110 mm (LxWxH)|
Specifications subject to change without notice!