Test Stand MX2-1000N
max. Capacity 1000 N
Test stand is equipped with timer and counter unit for endurance tests
- 2 operation modes:
Single or continuous operation for constant testing conditions
- manual operation: Feed continuous so long as button is pressed or he limit switch is reached
- continuous cycle operation: Force gauge travels a defined distance continously up and down
- The adjusted speed is indicated in the display
- Integrated timer and counter function for accomplishment of endurance tests (To apply constant force for a certain number of strokes and/or at certain time.
The display shows the adjusted basic conditions, as well as the executed strokes, respectively the elapsed time.
- Test stand with infinetely adjustable travel speed from 10 to 300 mm/min
- Combination of linear guide and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth operation also under heavy load
- 2 manual adjustable limit switches for inversion of the direction
- High speed for returning to starting position
- Gauge overload protection in combination with force gauge ZTS, ZTA or display unit FA Plus only (additional connecting cable is necessary)
- LCD display
- Stroke 0 - 296 mm
- FSA: In combination with force gauge model ZTA and software ╗Force Recorder Professionalź force-displacement and force-time graphes can be generated.
- Test stand for the following force gauge up to 1000 N:
- mechanical - model PS, FB and PSH
- electronic (recommended) - model DS2, ZTS and ZTA
- The design of the test stand is more rugged than series MX
- Large baseplate to take up a lot of clamps and testing devices
- Delivery of the test stand includes mounting screws for the force gauge
- Force gauge is not included
|MX2-1000N||1000 N||standard unit|
|MX2-1000N-S||1000 N||with distance measuring system (Mitutoyo)|
|MX2-1000N-L||< 1000 N||with extended stroke|
|MX2-1000N-FA||1000 N||integrated linear scale|
|MX2-1000N-CN||1000 N||with interface for external signal|
All models can be supplied with different traveling speed on request
|Clamping Tools |
Depending on the application we have a lot of clamping tools and clamps in our programm.
|Connecting Cable |
fortest stand with force gauge (Series ZT) to stop feed at Fmax or overload (force control).
Length approx. 1.5 m
Order Number: CB-518
|Connecting Cable |
for test stand with force gauge (Series Z) to stop at Fmax or overload (force control).
Order number: CB-704
|Distance Measuring System |
For exact determination of the travel distance
Click picture for more information
|Capacity:||Max. 1000 N|
|Stroke:||0 - 296 mm (Standard)|
|Travel Speed:||10 - 300 mm/min, digital ajustable (Standard)|
|Dimensions:||280 x 410 x 660 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight, net:||Approx. 19 kg|
Specifications subject to change without notice!